Twitter

Monday, September 15, 2014

SMARTPHONE ASTRONOMY

There is a facebook page called Smartphone Astronomy, which is hosted by a gentleman from Great Britain, where I have been sharing some of my images of the Moon. The whole point of the facebook page is to give a place where individuals can share personally taken astronomy images. Images taken with their smartphones, specifically.
A couple of weeks ago, it was international "Observe the Moon Night", and I managed to get an image of the Moon, before the fog set in. Chris was here that night, as we set up our scopes on the deck and talked astronomy while showing off the Moon to whoever wanted to look.
Later that night I shared that image with the Smartphone astronomy facebook page. The gentleman who administers the site used my image, along with 15 other images from amateur astronomers from around the world to create the image below.
I am thrilled to be included in this image!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive